21st June 2013, 02:09 PM
nituranichauhan

Which exam can I give in UPSC after passing 12th with non medical

i passed 12th with non medical with 88.6 % .can u sugest me which exam i can give in upsc

9th July 2014, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam can I give in UPSC after passing 12th with non medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by nituranichauhan View Post
i passed 12th with non medical with 88.6 % .can u sugest me which exam i can give in upsc
You have completed 12th standard with above 80% marks so you are eligible for NDA and SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) examination and NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC in every year .To appear in the SCRA and NDA examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

For SCRA:-

Educational Qualification = Pass 12th class or equivalent examination with mathematics and at least one subject physics and chemistry as the main subject from the recognize board.

Age Limit = The age must be between 17 to 21 years .

For NDA :-

Educational Qualification = Pass 12th class or equivalent examination with mathematics and physics as the main subject from the recognize board.

Age Limit = The age must be between 16.5 to 19 years .

17th July 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam can I give in UPSC after passing 12th with non medical

I have not appeared for neet exam and have passed 12th exam with 56% now I want to take admission in d pharmacy will be possible suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?