6th May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualifications required for NDA entrance exam?

Q. what educational qualification is needed for nda entrance exam.

7th May 2012, 10:58 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the educational qualifications required for NDA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

NDA stands for National Defence Academy !!!!!!!

It is one of the Defence Academy which Conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for twice in a year . The NDA Examination having three academy ,

-Army academy
-Navy academy
-Airforce academy

If your interested to apply for this Examination then you should satisfy the Eligibility Criteria ,

Educational Qualification :-

For Army Academy :- You should Complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .
For Navy and Airforce Academy :- You should complete 12th standard in science with Physics and Mathematics as a Main Subject in 12th board Examination .

Important :- There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for NDA Examination . Any candidate who get pass marks in 12th board Examination may eligible to apply for the Examination .

Final year candidate or The candidate who waiting for the result of 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for this NDA Examination .

Age Limit :- Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years and There is no relaxation will applicable for any category candidates .

You should be Unmarried male candidate . Female or Married male candidates are not eligible to apply for this Examination .

You should be Physically as well as Medically fit for the Examination ( ie :- Eyesight , Height , Weight )

Physical Standards for NDA Examination :-

Syllabus for NDA Examination :-

So, If your complete 12th board Examination then your eligible to apply for the NDA Examination .
7th May 2012, 11:10 AM
rajmai

Thumbs up Re: What is the educational qualifications required for NDA entrance exam?

Quote:
Hello Friend,

The educational qualifications of NDA exam is

12th pass student
Age limit 16.5 -19 years
Only unmarried candidates are allowed

All the best
7th May 2012, 11:28 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the educational qualifications required for NDA entrance exam?

dear friend,

The minimum educational qualification needed for the NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam is 12th class passor appearing for the board exams of 12th class.

THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Nationality:
you must be an Indian or a national of citizen of India,Bhutan,Nepal,Tibetan refugee.
  • you must have completed your 12th class or appearing for the 12th board exams from any recognized board.
  • your age must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
  • You must be physically fit.
  • You must be an Unmarried male candidate
To join INDIAN AIRFORCE or INDIAN NAVY you must have taken subjects physics and mathematic in 12th class.

All the best................
7th May 2012, 01:24 PM
bablubeniwal7

hi,
NDA stands for national defence accdemy
this exam is conducted bu upsc twice in a year.
eligiblity for nda exam;
education qualifications;
12th standard with science stream to join nda exam(indian air force)
12th standard with art and commerce to join nda exam(indian navy as well as indian army)
age limit is 16.5-19 years.
you must be unmarried male and indian citizen.
fir more;
www.upsc.gov.in
7th May 2012, 05:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings og NDA:-

INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
INDIAN AIR FORCE

QUALIFICATION FOR NDA:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male
-Should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board
-Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years
-Should have possessed good Physical Fitness.

The candidate having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for all three wins of NDA. But the candidate without the above subjects can only be eligible to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th May 2012, 11:16 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings og NDA:-INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
INDIAN AIR FORCE
QUALIFICATION FOR NDA:-
you must be an unmarried Indian male
you Should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board
you Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years
you Should have possessed good Physical Fitness.
19th May 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i was studding degree 3year .. my background was mec in 10 12
i was intraested to join in (air force) so what should i do now . plz respond to me
27th June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i was studding Difloma in 2 nd year, i Difloma join in 10 th pass
i was intraested to join in NDA so what should i do naw. plz respond to me
Email : [email protected]
29th June 2012, 12:29 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello!!

one can join Indian Army by giving NDA exam and getting selected through the various process for selection.for the three defense services,

-Indian ARMY

-Indian NAVY

-Indian Airforce

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS---

-candidates should have passed or appearing XII class from a recognized board or university.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

-candidates having PCM can also apply in all the three branches mentioned above.

-the age required to appear for this between 16.5 to 19 years,including the limiting dates.

-candidates not having PCM can only apply for Indian Millitary Academy and not for navy or airforce.

-only unmarried male candidates can apply.....

-physical fitness is required....

SELECTION PROCESS---

~~Written test
~~interview
~~medical
for physical criteria

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6722514_n.jpg

for pattern of NDA Exam

http://www.hindu.com/edu/2005/02/28/...2860410201.jpg

for more visit----http://www.upsc.gov.in

hope this helped...........

with regards
roknits
30th June 2012, 11:12 PM
tanveersandhu

The Educational qualifications required for NDA exam my friend are as Under:
1. The Appearing candidate must pass 12th.
2. He should pass 12th with Science and Mathematics i.e PCM.
3. The percentage requirements are not mandatory.
Apart from the educational requirements the candidate must fulfill other requirements give on the UPSC website.
Thanks.
17th July 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the age to qualified nda for b tech mechanical engineer
18th July 2012, 12:39 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice to take qualified students into different defense service like
>>Indian Air Force Academy
>>Indian Navy Academy
>>Indian Army Academy

To appear for NDA exam,you should have completed or appearing for final exam of 12th with PCM/any stream from a recognized university and your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

NDA-I exam notification will release in the month of December and exam will held on April month every year.NDA-II exam notification will release in the month of May and exam will held on August month every year.

If you fulfill with above mentioned criteria,then you can fill this year NDA-I/NDA-II exam form.For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda-2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 125 views)
19th July 2012, 05:38 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend............

NDA stands for National Defence Academy which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) in yearly twice

Educational Qualification : -

you must complete your 12th standard with mathematics or physics one of the subject in your 12th standard from any Recognised university

Age Limit : -

your age between 16.5 to 19 years.........if you across this age limit you are not eligible for this examination.............

Nationality : -

you should be a Citizen of India.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination........

**********all the best*************

Regards...........
Tash
5th September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am very passionate about joining NDA. Recently I got Call letter for SSB but I am rather confused about eligibilty criteria.
Actually, when i filled the form i was in 1 and and i have not given 2 exams.
Am i eligible for ssb interview?
If yes then if i got selected IN SSB interview, till which month i have to submit my 2 result?
I have given paper on 15 April, 2012
with regards,
Manoj
18th September 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i have an eye sight but by opration i removed sight now iam with normal sight i can aplly to indian army
10th November 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i'm passed 2 with 72% mark.my age is 17.so when i can apply to nda examination ?
10th November 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i'm complete 2 with 72% mark.when i can apply to join to indian air force ?
4th January 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARKS ON 2
4th January 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the educati0nal qulification on sc catagori
5th January 2013, 05:34 PM
santoshgupta.nits

Quote:
The educational qualification is 10+2 or equivalent .
18th January 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I AM 11th standard student(will pass out class 12 board exam in the year 2014)can i apply for the NDA exams of 2013
18th January 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a class 11 student can i apply for nda
18th January 2013, 04:33 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the educational qualifications required for NDA entrance exam?

Quote:

hi friend,

you have completed your 12th science from recognise board....

Only Unmarried Male can Apply for NDA....

Age Limit 16.5 to 19 years...

Citizen of India....

all the best.......
19th January 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i was study in diploma after 10th pass can i appear the nda exm
22nd February 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i am the student of 10Th plus 2 can i apply forNDA Exam
18th March 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for nda.(Nirdesh.)
21st March 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to go in nda so, what should i do so that i can go in nda how can i apply nda exam.
22nd March 2013, 01:39 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Just pass 10+2 from a recognised Board of Education and you will be eligible for NDA Examination.

The age must be between 16.5 to 19 years of age and you should be an Unmarried Indian male citizen.

You must also have the required physical fitness if you want to join NDA.

You can apply for NDA Examination when the notifications are announced by visiting http://www.upsconline.nic.in

The examination will have some stages that you have to clear with merit to join NDA.

-Objective Paper

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

So start preparing for the exam if you want to become a officer in Indian defence.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd March 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 10 2 in science but i have fail in mathematics paper. Can i able to apply NDA examination.?
4th March 2014, 10:17 AM
sanniha

Quote:
hello friend,

THE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

(i)For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under 10+2 Pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

All The best
4th March 2014, 03:08 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. Every year UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is going to conduct NDA Exam twice a year to recruit the candidates into following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

Here is the required educational qualification for the candidates to apply for this Exam.

One should have completed 12th class with any of the stream to apply for Army wing.

In order to apply for Navy and Air Force wings, it is mus that the candidate should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects in 12th class.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class can also apply for this exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in 12th class when they appear for Interview.

All the candidates should be in the age group of 16.5 years to 19 years.

There is no relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of any category.

You did not mention the highest level of educational qualification that you have.

Check yourself with the above mentioned criteria and confirm your eligibility.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

For this academic year, you can apply for NDA II Exam.

Wish you all the best.
22nd March 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I give the 12 sci board exam.for officer post it is compulsary that to take60% in pcm. I have two benifits that i have ncc certificate and bronze medilist in boxing in national game. From sayyed saif
23rd May 2014, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

My age is now 19 can l sit for the exam of NDA=II held on september this year 2014
18th June 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I give the 10th board exam ,and my result is 87% .which field I choose for NDA?
7th January 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I finished my 10th exam and i have scored 84% and i willingly choose to appear for the NDA exam. So kindly help me to know in which field should i put my interest
2nd February 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Iam studing b.com 2nd sem iam interested to join for any field if iam eligible please reply me for which field iam suitable. ....Please
27th May 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class by Mathematics in 2015 with 62.40% marks what I can apply for NDA exam
10th September 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to ask that I'm studying 12th with with main subjects as PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY SO CAN I APPLY FOR NDA
29th May 2023, 05:54 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The National Defence Academy (NDA) entrance exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in India. It is a highly competitive examination for admission to the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the NDA. The educational qualifications required for the NDA entrance exam are as follows:

Age Limit: Candidates must be between 16.5 and 19.5 years of age as of the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.

Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India, or subjects of Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan refugees who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Educational Qualifications:

For Army Wing of NDA: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized state education board or university.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized state education board or university.
Physical Fitness: In addition to the educational qualifications, candidates must also meet specific physical fitness standards as prescribed by the UPSC and the respective armed forces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?