24th August 2013, 04:01 PM
amar kumar.b

What is the eligibility for 2nd group of IPCC?

i have attempted both groups of ipcc and passed only 1st grp with 219marks at now i was eligible to get include excess 19 marks for completing my 2nd grp

18th August 2017, 10:53 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for 2nd group of IPCC?

If you have failed in group II of IPCC, then you will get the exemption only for the subjects of group II in which you have secured at least 60 marks out of 100. Exemption will be given for next three attempts and you will be declared passed when you will secure at least 40 marks in each subject and 50% aggregate marks.

Subjects of IPCC Group II
- Advance Accounting
- Auditing and Assurance
- IT and Strategic Management

Preparation Tips For Subjects of Group II

Advance Accounting
If you prepare with proper planning, then it is one of the easiest and scoring paper. Focus on Accounting Standards and Company Account. Also study the topics such as Amalgamation and Internal Reconstruction, Issue and Redemption of Debentures, Liquidation of Companies, Buy Back of Shares etc.

Auditing and Assurance
Study and Understand very well the contents of standards on Auditing. Auditing Standards is all about framing sentences. More you practice on writing standards on a book, more it's better.

IT and Strategic Management
Don't study entire syllabus of IT in a week. Study one by one topic day to day with great understanding. More focus on networks. Strategic Management is the conceptual and practical subject. All answers must be accompanied by relevant examples.

Registration Dates For IPCC
- For May Session : Before 1st September of previous year
- For November Session : Before 1st March of the examination year

Registration Fees For IPCC Group II

IPCC Group II
- Without Articles : Rs.5000/-
- With Articles : Rs.7000/-

IPCC Group II + ATC (Accounting Technicians Course)
- Without Articles : Rs.10,000/-
- With Articles : Rs.12,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?