10th December 2012, 09:46 PM
thiyagirishi

What is the eligibility for AE in Tamilnadu

what is eligibility for AE in tamilndu?...could u pleasse give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
27th August 2015, 04:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for AE in Tamilnadu

Recruitment exam for the post of AE (Assistant Engineer) is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).

Eligibility criteria for AE in Tamil Nadu are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.

-The candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years .

Selection Process:

Written Examination and

Interview.

Application fee for the exam is Rs. 175/- for all candidates .

For more details,one can log on to official website of TNPSC :- www.tnpsc.gov.in
6th October 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for AE in Tamilnadu

Can you please tell me B.Tech( information technology) degree is eligible for assistant section officer cum programmer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?