16th August 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE)?

I have completed my BE from 2014 to 2018 but I have one backlog. And ,I am pretty sure I will clear this in coming year 2020. Can I apply for Engineering Services Examination (ESE) - 2020 session?

30th August 2019, 09:44 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE)?

The eligibility criteria for Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services examination is discussed as below:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institute in regular mode. Distance B.Tech is not valid for this course.

If you clear the existing backlog in bachelor's degree before examination notification then you will be eligible for exam. You must have your results or degree before dates mentioned in notification of exam.

2. The age criteria is 21-30 years for general category candidates and upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?