6th January 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do after my BA graduation?

Hi, I have completed my BA Graduation 2011, due to some financial and personal issues, I have not done any course, but now I want to do. Can anyone please tell me what I can do no

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  4. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  5. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation?
  6. What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?
  7. What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?
  8. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  9. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  10. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  11. What is the maximum age limit to appear for B.Ed after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  12. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  13. Is it possible to get the graduation certificate after long years of gap?
  14. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  15. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  16. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  17. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  18. Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation?
6th January 2017, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after my BA graduation?

Course Opportunities available to do after completion of BA Graduation:

As far as good scope is concerned after academics is concerned, there are two top courses available and they are as follows.

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Master of Arts (MA)

As you are from BA background, if you are willing to continue in the core concepts sector then doing Master of Arts (MA) course is recommended. Or else, you may pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course after completion of Graduation by appearing in MBA Entrance Examinations.
6th January 2017, 11:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my BA Graduation 2011, due to some financial and personal issues, I have not done any course, but now I want to do. Can anyone please tell me what I can do no
You can do the Master degree courses such as,
  1. MA ( Master of Arts )
  2. MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
  3. B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education )
  4. LLB ( Bachelor of Law )
  5. M.com ( Master of Commerce )
7th January 2017, 10:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The courses available to study after BA graduation are given below;

MA
MBA
LL.B
B.Ed
BBA
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management
Hotel Management courses
Travel and Tourism courses
Mass Communication
Fashion Designing and Interior Designing
Event Management courses
Basic Training Certificate (BTC)
7th January 2017, 02:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing graduation in BA there are lots of higher study options available for you which will lead to a better future. You may carry on your studies with Master of Arts or can opt for B.Ed course if you are interested in teaching. If you are interested in business then you may choose MBA as a course similarly you may also pursue Master's degree in Commerce. You can also choose LLB as your further study options and can become a lawyer. So, you can choose a course according to your interest.
7th January 2017, 04:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can choose any course according to your aim and interest. If you want to become a teacher, then B.Ed is the most common option among most of the graduates in India. You can apply for teaching jobs in schools after this qualification.

There are other options too like MA in your own field. This will help you to apply for lecturer jobs after clearing exam like NET/SET. There is MBA option too, if you want to go for a corporate sector job. Therefore, choose according to your situation.
7th January 2017, 09:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best courses for you after completion of BA course are given below.

=> Master of Arts

=> Master of Commerce

=> Bachelor of Education

=> Master of Business Administration

=> Bachelor of Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?