5th August 2013, 12:45 AM
Ratul rija

What is the eligibility criteria of Assam Civil Service?

What is the eligibility criteria of assam civil service ?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Eligibility criteria for Assam civil service exam? I've completed BA in economics with 40.9% marks.
  2. Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams? -- [New]
  3. What's the minimum qualification required for entrancing in Assam civil service study?
  4. What is the minimum qualification required for Assam civil service study?
  5. Details regarding Assam civil services examination? Which other career option I can choose after completing MA from Geography apart from teaching?
  6. Can I apply for Assam civil service exam after completion of my B.Com? What percentage is required for appearing in Assam civil service exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  8. What is the date of Assam Civil Service examination?
  9. Details regarding Assam civil service examination? What is its syllabus?
  10. Is there any chance to get a call from Assam Civil Service
  11. Can I appear for Assam Civil Service exam after completing B.A from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open university Assam
  12. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  13. Qualification required for Assam Civil Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any percentage requirement for Assam Civil service examination?
  15. What is the qualification required to apply for assam civil service exam?
  16. If a person does BBA and MBA from IIPM then is he eligible for IAS exam?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  18. How to become a District Collector? Complete procedure of it?
3rd February 2014, 03:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of Assam Civil Service?

The eligibility for Assam Civil Service is that the age limit of the candidate has to be between 21 to 30 years. Incase, the candidate belongs from OBC category, there is age relaxation till 33 years. Any candidate belonging from SC/ST category can also apply and has the age relaxation of 35 years. The candidate needs to be a graduate from a recognized university and even, final year students can also appear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?