1st May 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for bachelor's degree in fashion designing?

What is the eligibility criteria for applying bachelors fashion designing course? Can you please let me know minimum criteria needed? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

5th May 2017, 12:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for bachelor's degree in fashion designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria for applying bachelors fashion designing course? Can you please let me know minimum criteria needed? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or diploma course from a recognized board/university are eligible for fashion designing course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?