1st May 2017, 05:02 PM

List of selected companies across India for 6 months electrical engineering internship

I am electrical engineering student. I want to do internship for 6 months anywhere in India. Kindly give me list of selected companies across the country.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Rajasthan for 6 months internship in electrical engineering
  2. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in India?
  7. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  9. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  10. Companies offering 2 months Internship during winter vacation to B.E. Electrical 4th semester student in Chandigarh?
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  12. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  13. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  14. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  16. List of Civil engineering companies for internship? On what basis candidates are selected?
  17. List of companies which offer 2 months Paid Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies which offer 6 months Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai?
5th May 2017, 01:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of selected companies across India for 6 months electrical engineering internship

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am electrical engineering student. I want to do internship for 6 months anywhere in India. Kindly give me list of selected companies across the country.
List of selected companies across India for 6 months electrical engineering internship:-

1. Shallmar Electric Co, Basai Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Phone: 099104 79797

2. Standard Electrical Company, Main Mata Road, Atul Kataria Marg, Near Crpf Camp, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Phone: 0124 3093474

3. Satya Electric Company, Shop No -8 B/H Gpo Janta Market, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Phone: 098112 95646

4. A D Electric Company, U-25 Radha Palace, Gurudwara Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Phone: 098106 41499

5. Shanti Electrical Company, S.no. 8 Deep Plaza, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Phone: 0124 404484
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?