26th May 2016, 12:55 PM
Navrajh n sharma

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing BBA course from Mumbai University?

Hi.

I have done h.s.c. with pass Class. Is it possible to do b.b.a from Mumbai university. Please guide me. It will be helpful if you can provide me the procedure which is followed. Awaiting for the response as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  2. Eligibility criteria for BBA course from Punjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for mumbai university for MCA?
  4. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?
  5. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission to BBA in Mumbai University?
  7. Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University?
  8. How to do BBA from Mumbai University? I am currently doing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  9. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BBA course if I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  13. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  15. How to do PGDAS from Mumbai University after doing BBA in Finance?
  16. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  17. Am I eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in regular college in Mumbai university after passing HSC in commerce stream?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
26th May 2016, 02:07 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing BBA course from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navrajh n sharma View Post
Hi.

I have done h.s.c. with pass Class. Is it possible to do b.b.a from Mumbai university. Please guide me. It will be helpful if you can provide me the procedure which is followed. Awaiting for the response as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Mumbai university is approved from so many educational standard and institutions. Like :- NAAC, UGC & AIU. It offers various course in diploma, Bachelor & doctorate level.
To get admission in BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) few requirements you need to full fill.
*. you must have passed your intermediate examination with at least 50% in aggregate from any recognised board.
*. You must have passed in english too.
*. No bar for Upper age limit.
*. Students of mumbai are given preferance.
26th May 2016, 02:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing BBA course from Mumbai University?

BBA is an acronym for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three year duration Bachelor's degree course based on the management system.

The eligibility criteria for admission in the BBA course are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 (HSC) or equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State Board of Senior Secondary Education .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the course is from 17 years to 25 years .
26th May 2016, 08:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navrajh n sharma View Post
Hi.

Thanks.
You have done 12th standard, so you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
27th May 2016, 01:07 PM
13precious

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.It is an undergraduate course .The duration of this course is 3 years.

Eligibility Criteria for BBA course are as follows:-

You must have completed 12th from a recognized board with minimum 55% marks.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?