17th September 2011, 08:55 PM
joffyjob

List of colleges providing M.Tech in Mathematics? How may I get details for the same? What's GATE score is needed for taking admission? I'm a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and communication

I want to go for M-tech in Mathematics. Could you please give some colleges which are having this course and get me the details about the gate score and all? I am a B-tech graduate in Electronics and communication.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  2. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  3. List of colleges for M.E Electronics course in Satellite Communication? Score required in GATE to get admission in IITs and NITs?
  4. Admission in M.Tech is possible after B.Tech? Details of colleges providing such admission? -- [New]
  5. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  7. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  9. List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  11. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  12. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  13. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  14. Will the GATE score help me to get admission for Ph.D after M.Tech Electronics? What is the admission criteria?
  15. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege
  16. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  17. Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?
15th April 2012, 01:52 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing M.Tech in Mathematics? How may I get details for the same? What's GATE score is needed for taking admission? I'm a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and communication

M.Tech Maths colleges :

Indian Institute of Technology , Delhi
Hauz khas,
Delhi
Ph:011-26582222

Tezpur university
Napaam, sonitpur , Tezpur , Assam
Ph:03712 - 267007

Kuvempu university
jnanasahyadri ,
shankaraghatta
shimoga, karnataka
Ph: 08282-256262

It is two years course
Eligibility : degree with maths with 50% marks
21st May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges providing M.Tech in Mathematics? How may I get details for the same? What's GATE score is needed for taking admission? I'm a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and communication

I am a student of m.sc in math. can u suggest me some centre from where I can do m.tec in math?
13th September 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i eligle fr dng m-tech in maths ..by completing BE in
electrical nd electricals by correspondance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?