2nd April 2016, 12:00 PM
ranjith katla

Am I eligible to do MBA Hotel Management course after completion of B.Sc course?

I had completed my B.SC .Mccs ,but I have one year gap after my 10+2.
Can I do MBA hotel MANAGEMENT?
And may I know how much fee required ? Can you please guide me with the information soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBA Hotel Management course after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.Sc with one year gap in 12th?
  3. Is there eligibility for doing hotel management after completing MBA?
  4. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?
  5. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  6. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) being a B.Tech Electrical student? List of colleges offering this MBA?
  7. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  8. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  9. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  10. How to do MBA in finance if I am a student of BSc Hotel Management?
  11. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  12. Which course should i prefer in MBA after my B.Sc in Hotel management?
  13. How to do PG after completion of BSc in Hotel Management?
  14. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  15. After completion of BSc degree in IHM am I eligible to sit for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  17. Symbiosis or Wilenkar for doing distance learning MBA programme? Scope of MBA and which field to choose if I have BSc Hotel Management degree?
  18. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
2nd April 2016, 06:48 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA Hotel Management course after completion of B.Sc course?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for hotel management course after completion of your graduation. You are also required to appear entrance exam CAT/XAT/MAT or university level entrance for admission in hotel management course.

Fee Structure
For different college , fee structure will also be different. Generally , Fees exist from Rs.40,000/- to 60,000/- per semester. Hostel Fee , Admission Fee , Exam Fee , Mess Fee , Library Fee are payable extra.

Top Institutes Offering Hotel Management In India
- Christ College , Bangalore
- Oberoi Centre of Learning & Development , Delhi
- Indian Institute of Hotel Management
- State Institute of Hotel Management
- Ranjeeta Institute of Hotel Management , Bhubneshwar
- SRM Institute of Hotel Management , Kanchipuram
- Chitkara Institute of Hotel Management , Rajpur
- Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management , Chandigarh
- MGR Institute of Hotel Management , Chennai
- Rizvi College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology , Mumbai
2nd April 2016, 11:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA Hotel Management course after completion of B.Sc course?

The eligibility to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.sc course:-

The eligibility for this course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised University

The candidate must have passed minimum 50% marks in their graduation

There is not any restriction for age for being eligible in this course. There is relaxation for the reserved category students i.e.The SC / ST students gets the relaxation 5% in graduation percentage.They have to score minimum 45% marks in their graduation aggregate to be eligible for the MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?