26th February 2016, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Need eligibility criteria details for NRI DASA admission scheme?

I have scored 47% marks in maths but the aggregate of Maths (47%), Physics(72%) and Chemistry(67%) is 63%. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for NRI DASA admission scheme. I would be very much appreciated to have the answer.

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Junaid Akhtar
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Related Questions:
  1. Need eligibility criteria details for NRI DASA admission scheme?
  2. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  3. How to get admission in the Undergraduate Engneering course under DASA scheme? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure in NIT through dasa scheme for Nepalese students?
  5. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  6. Procedure for admission to architecture under DASA?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for NITS through Dasa Scheme?
  8. Whether a citizen of foreign country is eligible to apply for JEE through DASA scheme if studied in India?
  9. Do I have to write SAT test to get into IIT if I am from Oman? Is 60% above in 12th and writing entrance exam enough?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  11. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  12. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  13. Information about DASA scheme for Nepalese students?
  14. How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?
  16. Date of ISTQB exam? Any centers in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  18. What is the admission criteria for an NRI to get into IIT? I am an NRI in grade 11th studying CBSE
19th May 2016, 08:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need eligibility criteria details for NRI DASA admission scheme?

Eligibility Criteria Required for NRI DASA Admission Scheme:

Yes, you are certainly eligible for NRI DASA Admission. Here is the basic qualification required and make sure you have met the following criteria.

>> Candidate must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science.

>> Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (average of all the subjects of qualifying examination taken together).

AND

>> You must have a minimum total valid score of 1440 in SAT subject Tests (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry)

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?