25th February 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission to NRI student under DASA scheme?

Please let me know that the admission to BSc in Maths or Stat courses at ISI for NRI students are included under DASA scheme?
NIT admissions are included under DASA scheme.
If not, what are the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  2. Admission procedure in NIT through dasa scheme for Nepalese students?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NITS through Dasa Scheme?
  5. Procedure for admission to architecture under DASA? -- [New]
  6. Do I have to write SAT test to get into IIT if I am from Oman? Is 60% above in 12th and writing entrance exam enough?
  7. Whether a citizen of foreign country is eligible to apply for JEE through DASA scheme if studied in India?
  8. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  9. Information about DASA scheme for Nepalese students?
  10. Date of ISTQB exam? Any centers in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  12. Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?
  13. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student?
  14. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  15. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  16. Is GCE ( General Certificate of Education ) ordinary level qualifications available in india,chennai ?
  17. Can i take admission in ISI being an NRI student?
  18. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
23rd January 2017, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to NRI student under DASA scheme?

DASA schemes is available for engineering/architecture/planning course at IIT, NIT and SPA. This scheme is not available for other courses like B.Sc maths and other institutes.

Yes, NIT admission are included but only for above mentioned courses. Also, you must have valid SAT score in the given subject for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?