18th May 2014, 10:13 PM
loww

What type of jobs can I get after doing PG in Tourism management from BHU

what types of jobs i can get by doing p.g in tourism management from b.h.u???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  2. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  3. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  4. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  5. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope of hotel management? Can we go into Tourism Sector? What type of job can I get in Tourism?
  7. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  8. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
  10. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  12. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  13. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  14. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  15. Jobs in Domestic and International airlines after BTM Bachelor of Tourism Management?
  16. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  17. What should I do to build my career in tourism industry after completing B.Com?
  18. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th August 2017, 06:20 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What type of jobs can I get after doing PG in Tourism management from BHU

Quote:
Originally Posted by loww View Post
what types of jobs i can get by doing p.g in tourism management from b.h.u???

Job Options after Post Graduate Degree in Tourism Management:-

>> Travel and tourism management.

>> Online tourism promotion executive.

>> Tour and travel trainer.

>> Tourism marketing manager.

>> Country manager.

>> Business development manager.

>> Sales Manager.

>> Assistant manager.

Major Employment areas after PG Degree in Tourism Management:- Now a day in developing world tourism management have a huge demand so it offers job in lot of areas and are as follows:-

>> Customer care.

>> Event management.

>> Corporate marketing.

>> Sales and marketing sectors.

>> General industry.

>> Hospitals.

>> Tourism industry.

>> Exclusive clubs.

>> Resorts.

>> Hospitality industry.

>> Cargo ships.

>> Luxury cruise ships.

>> Airline catering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?