4th March 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to do correspondence MBA? What is the procedure? How to take admission?

what is eligibility for doing correspondance mba and whatb is the procedure?whem admission start >

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to do correspondence MBA? What is the procedure? How to take admission? -- [New]
  2. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  4. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  5. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
  6. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  8. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  9. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  12. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  14. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  16. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  17. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  18. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
25th October 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to do correspondence MBA? What is the procedure? How to take admission?

What is the eligibility to do correspondence MBA? What is the procedure? How to take admission? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?