13th July 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?

Sir/Madam

I want to take admission in MBA through correspondence in Symboisis college through correspondence...Plz giv me da reply soon

With regards
Pranita Kalita
email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  2. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  4. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  5. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  6. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  8. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  9. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  12. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  13. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  14. Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?
  15. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?
  17. Process for admission to Symbiosis for MBA(correspondence)? Fee structure?
  18. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
4th November 2011, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?

It is really good that you are looking for MBA from symbiosis. You can find the advertisement for MBA course through correspondence in all the leading news papers. You can apply for the form and prospectus once you see the notification. You have to fill the form and send the course fee through DD to the institute. You can pay the fees as a single payment or as two payments.
4th November 2011, 10:52 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?

Hi,

It is very good option to select Symbiosis for your MBA correspondence course. It stood at 8th place in all India Rankings. In order to join this course you need to buy the Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA prospectus which includes an application form and a welcome kit. These are available at main office Pune or at all offices of Symbiosis Distance learning centers. It's cost is Rs.900/-The prospectus can also be acquired via post by sending along a request with a DD of
Rs. 1100/- within India and US $75 outside India.
The cost of the Symbiosis Distance Learning Prospectus is non-refundable.

And coming to the admission process of Symbiosis Distance Learning ,the Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA admissions 2012 will commence in April, 2012 on-wards. We've different ways of admission like the following:
WALK IN ADMISSIONS
POSTAL ADMISSION
PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
LATE ADMISSION

They accept the late entries with late fee of rs.250/-. And admissions will be closed after two months course beginning.

All The best

Vega Sridhar
18th March 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN SYMBIOSIS COLLEGE FOR MBA?
18th May 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

if i have 45% marks in B.com then can i take the admission?
18th July 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know if you have any MBA course for Insurance
13th August 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam

I want to take admission in MBA through correspondence in Symboisis college through correspondence...prospectus,fees structure,last date of admission details...Plz giv me da reply soon

With regarDS
BALKISHAN UPADHYAY
email [email protected]
13th August 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam

I want to take admission in MBA through correspondence in Symboisis college through correspondence...so pls giv details of prospectus and also the last date for admissions.Plz giv me da reply soon

With regards
balkishan upadhyay
email [email protected]
1st October 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am pursuing B.B.A in Finance & i want to do correspondance MBA in Retail In Symbosis for next year..so plz give the admission details for 2013

With regards,
Gitanjali Das
[email protected]
3rd October 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hallo,

I want 2do MBA through correspondence in Symboisis college in HR.So i would like to kw how to Appply.Plz giv me da reply soon.
eml id
[email protected]
With regards,
Shweta
6th October 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

now admission is open for mba
7th October 2012, 07:04 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend..

Symbiosis University is good university for MBA.Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning is a globally reputed institute which is renowned for new inventive programs and methods in distance learning.

The eligibility criteria for a distance-learning program for MBA are:

All the candidates who are graduate from any reputed University with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for this university. Candidates passing degree examination by part time / correspondence courses or in one sitting are not eligible. Final year appearing students can also apply to Symbiosis but on one condition that the obtain a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation. No entrance test is required for Distance MBA.

The fee for this course is between the range of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000.

Top Distance Learning Universities in India for MBA

• Amity School of Distance Learning
  • Alagappa University
  • Annamalai University (Directorate of Distance Education)
  • Bharathair University- School of Distance Education
  • Centre for Distance Education (CDE) (Anna University)
  • Bharathidasan University - Centre for Distance Education
  • Centre for Distance Education, Shivaji University
  • Centre for Open and Distance Education - Periyar Maniammai University
  • Centre of Distance and Continuing Education - Fakir Mohan University
  • Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education, Utkal University
  • Directorate of Distance Education, Guru Jambheshwar University
  • Directorate of Distance Education, University of Burdwan
  • Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
  • IASE University
  • ICFAI University
  • GITAM Centre for Distance Learning
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
  • Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras

Thanks..

All the Best!!
5th December 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET DIRECT ADMISSION IN SYMBIOSIS IN REGULAR M.B.A PROGRAMME?
17th September 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

1. sir what is the procedure for persuing mba through distance learning from symbiosis university for defence personnel
2. will i have to submit any certificate from defence
3. can i do mba from symbiosis without submitting any defence certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?