15th January 2012, 06:08 PM
vikas vaid

Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB

Sir
I have just completed my MBA .I want to do a correspondence LLB .
So guide me about the procedure in which i should take a admission and which is best for me.

THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  4. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  5. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA? -- [New]
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  7. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  8. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  11. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  12. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?
  13. Am I eligible for correspondence LLB after completing M.Com after completing 2nd year PUC? Minimum age for doing LLB?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  16. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. How to get admission in MBA in HR after completing LLB?
  18. Can I appear in Judiciary competitive exam after completing LLB through correspondence?
23rd June 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB

I complete my mba and now i want to do llb corespondence. Can i do it
28th August 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB

Sir
I have completed cs and MBA and want to do correspondance LLB from ignou plese guide me what are the process for take admission and what are the fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?