23rd June 2012, 06:12 PM
Rupesh sanu

What is the eligibility to get 4th sem summer training in IBM, WIPRO or HCL?

What are the eligibility to get 4th sem summer training in ibm,wipro,or hcl?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  2. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
  3. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  4. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  5. How can I join training in WIPRO while in 4th sem of B.Tech?
  6. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  7. Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?
  8. Procedure to get job in Infosys, HCL, Wipro and IBM for B.Tech(EEE) 4th year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  10. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE? -- [New]
  11. Summer Internships for CS/IT second year B.Tech students at IBM, HCL, HP?
  12. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  13. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  14. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  16. When companies like Infosys, IBM and HCL offers Summer Internship?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  18. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2015, 02:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get 4th sem summer training in IBM, WIPRO or HCL?

Generally IBM, Wipro, HCL offers 4-6 weeks training to candidates of engineering or technology in the streams of computer science engineering or information technology as these companies are IT companies.

The notification for summer training every year is out in the month of April and the training session begins in the month of June. You can apply online as well as offline by visiting the nearest office of these companies.

You need to submit training certificate, previous semester marksheets and training letter from the college. Candidate in the fourth semester are eligible and when there are so many applications, candidates without backlogs and good academic record are preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?