17th July 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for group II?

what is the elgibility for group2...Please tell me what is the criteria for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  4. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  5. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  6. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  7. Information about group exam? What is the eligibility and difference -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?
  9. Can I appear for Group I exam after studying B.Tech
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for Group I,II,III,IV exams?
  11. What is the eligibility to write the Group I exam?
  12. I want to know the eligibility criteria to attend TNPSC group I exam
  13. What is the minimum eligibility for group 4?
  14. Eligibility for Group I and Group II exam for B.E (Mechanical engineering) final year student?
  15. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Group I Exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria to attend Group I exam?
  18. what is the eligibility for tnpsc group 2? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd May 2015, 07:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for group II?

The eligibility required for Group II are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have secured more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 55% in graduation.

-The candidate age to apply for the post should not be more than 35 years.There is relaxation provided for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates.

-The candidate should be able to speak,read and write local language .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?