5th November 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Which Indian government agency will me? Details about the good universities for linguistics and admission process?

I did my MA linguistics in English and foreign university , Hyderabad, INDIA. I want to do Phd abroad. As my parents are very poor i need government support in this matter. Please tell me which Indian Government agency helps me. I am a schedule cast person. I got B grade at graduation level. Send deatials about good universities for Linguistics and admission process.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  2. University in Canada offering bachelor degree to diploma holder?
  3. Which is better for me? M.Tech in India or MS in abroad? -- [New]
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  5. Nepali students can take admission in MDS in Indian universities? Details of it?
  6. Admission process of B.Ed? Any entrance test which is conducted? Details of the admission forms of government B.Ed colleges?
  7. List of few universities other than Annamalai University which offer part time M.A Linguistics course?
  8. Procedure to apply for MSc electronics course? When to apply for the same?
  9. Which are the universities other than Annamalai University that offer part time M.A Linguistics course?
  10. How to become a CBI Officer after completion of BA Honors in Linguistics?
  11. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  12. Which university offers distance master degree in Linguistics and Psychology?
  13. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
  15. What should I do after completion of MA in English to become a Professor?
  16. How can I join RAW? I am interested to work
  17. How to do Ph.D marketing in any Indian University?
  18. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
22nd April 2019, 09:44 PM
S4018

Default Re: Which Indian government agency will me? Details about the good universities for linguistics and admission process?

Following are a few entrance exams that are conducted by different institutes for the admission process are as follows: -

National Eligibility Test (NET)
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Educational Consultants India Ltd
University of Hyderabad exam

Some good institutes available:

Jawaharlal Nehru University - [JNU] New Delhi , Delhi NCR (India) ...
University of Delhi - [DU] New Delhi , Delhi NCR (India) ...
University of Calcutta. ...
Osmania University - [OU] ...
University of Mumbai. ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?