18th September 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for MBA? I have scored 47%

47% in ug eligibility for mba?...Pelase tell me the what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in MBA? I have scored 47%
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in DU? I want to do MBA HR
  3. Is there any hope to get into a good college for MBA? I have scored 68% in 12th
  4. Eligibility of jobs in top companies? I have scored 55% marks in B.Tech and 65% in MBA
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university
  6. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA? -- [New]
  7. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing MBA in HR? Will I get a job even after scoring less marks in PUC?
  9. How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation
  10. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA?
  11. What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E
  12. Eligibility for doing MBA course? Total fee structure and specializations in MBA? Procedure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  14. What is the eligibility for campus placement? I have scored 71.23% in 10th
  15. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  16. How to get admission in MBA? I have scored 76% in current year
  17. Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?
  18. Which university is better between IP and Manipal for MBA if I scored 93 marks in MAT?
16th March 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MBA? I have scored 47%

i have passed my graduation from Ambedkar open university with 44% and i'm eligible for Icet exam 2014
16th March 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my graduation from Ambedkar open university with 44% and i'm eligible for Icet exam 2014
18th March 2014, 09:40 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduate Program in Management field being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to join this course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There are state level and national wide Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course.

Some of the popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

As you have scored 47% of marks, you can apply for any of the Entrance Exam that give admission for MBA course only when you are a candidate of SC or ST category.

If you are not from SC or ST category, then I suggest you to crack MAT Exam.

In order to apply for this Exam, all the candidates who have completed Graduation with any of the stream are eligible.

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and this exam is being conducted 4 times in a year.

Better to get admission for this course in B-Schools so that there is a more scope for you to gain good subject knowledge and communication skills.

You did not mention the stream that you have gone through in your Graduation. I suggest you to opt for the specialization in MBA course in accordance with your stream in Graduation.

Wish you all the best.
22nd April 2014, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Basically Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course is differ from College to College . If your score More than 60% Percentage than you may get admission for MBA Course . If you're belong from sc/st candidate than relaxation 5% Percentage of marks applicable for the candidate .

Master of Business Administration

MBA Specialization :-

MBA in Fashion Management
MBA in Infrastructure Management
MBA in Environmental Management
MBA in Insurance Management
MBA in Production Management
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Power Management
MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management
MBA in Retail Management
MBA in Finance and Accounting
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Public System Management
MBA in International Business Management
MBA in Logistics Management
MBA in Aviation Management
MBA in Commonwealth Executive Program
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Shipping Finance Management
MBA in Operation Management

Eligibility Criteria :-

The Applicant should be qualified in Graduation Course in any discipline with minimum 60% percentage of marks. Any stream candidate who Complete the Bachelor degree Course in ( ie :- B.com / BCA / BBA / BA / B.sc /B.E / B.tech) are eligible to applicable for this Course . Even Master degree Candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . There is no age limit for MBA course .

MBA Entrance Examination :- CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / SNAP Etc..
9th May 2014, 08:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Basically Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course is differ from College to College . If your score More than 60% Percentage than you may get admission for MBA Course . If you're belong from sc/st candidate than relaxation 5% Percentage of marks applicable for the candidate . The Applicant should be qualified in Graduation Course in any discipline with minimum 60% percentage of marks. Any stream candidate who Complete the Bachelor degree Course in ( ie :- B.com / BCA / BBA / BA / B.sc /B.E / B.tech) are eligible to applicable for this Course . Even Master degree Candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . There is no age limit for MBA course .
MBA Entrance Examination :- CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / SNAP Etc...
8th December 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my B.com degree with 49.8% from Kerala university.am I eligible for CAT ? If I'm not suggest the possible way to doMBA
14th May 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my b.com with 42 percentage and I belong to sc caste, is I am eligible to write icet exam.
14th May 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my b.com with 42 percentage and I belong to sc caste, is I am eligible to write icet exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?