19th September 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of jobs in top companies? I have scored 55% marks in B.Tech and 65% in MBA

i got 55%marks in btechand 65%in mba.i want to know the eligibility of jobs in top companies and also salary package

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  2. For which MNC am I eligible? -- [New]
  3. Which computer course to do so as to get a high paying job?
  4. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  5. Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?
  6. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  7. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing MBA in HR? Will I get a job even after scoring less marks in PUC?
  9. Will Companies recruit candidates who are detained? Does it better for me to opt for MBA being a candidate of detained in B.Tech?
  10. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  11. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  12. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  13. Am I eligible for WIPRo after scoring 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 91%, 91% in BCA and 84% in MCA?
  14. Will I be able to get a good job in a good company after passing 2nd year in IT engineering?
  15. What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate
  16. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  17. Where should I try to get a Job after scoring 55% in BCA and 55% in MCA course?
  18. Admission in top MBA B-School Institutes based on Graduation marks? -- [Most Discussed]
17th September 2015, 11:23 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of jobs in top companies? I have scored 55% marks in B.Tech and 65% in MBA

Today every one knows that to work with a company the only required thing is the skills and knowledge towards the work as the qualification is only the parameter to get a job in any company but in actual we can work with any company only when we have the full knowledge of work and skills for the quick decision.

It is truth that we got the job with our qualification but it is also truth that for the further permissions and reputation between our Co-workers we need skill and knowledge of work either we are going in technical or management of any company so we need skills at all.

In first stage the salary package is decided by the company but the further it depends on our work and attitudes towards work. For a Manegrial post in any company starting salary can be 15000-20000 per month but after it depends on a person that how much he can got it from the company that, s is on your quality and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?