28th February 2012, 11:00 PM
anilkumar.bogati

What is the eligibility for the MNC companies?

I am Anil kumar studying 3rd EEE in Anantapur. I got 83.3% in 10th 90.8% in INtermediate and my aggregate 69.8% currently. I got a backlog in my 4th sem and i cleared it. Am i eligible for the companies like INfosys,Wipro,TCS etc. I am very tensed with this. Please reply about this and give some suggestions for me so that what can i do now. ???

24th June 2012, 02:05 AM
arjun@sbi

Default Re: What is the eligibility for the MNC companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilkumar.bogati View Post
I am Anil kumar studying 3rd EEE in Anantapur. I got 83.3% in 10th 90.8% in INtermediate and my aggregate 69.8% currently. I got a backlog in my 4th sem and i cleared it. Am i eligible for the companies like INfosys,Wipro,TCS etc. I am very tensed with this. Please reply about this and give some suggestions for me so that what can i do now. ???
Hi Anil, u have a good percentile marks, you are perfectly eligible for MNC companies. First of all you should concentrate on your communication skills not on percentile, even 58% students are also Now doing their jobs in MNC's not only like small companies like Infosys, HP, Infotech Also.... So don't worry about your percentile
22nd December 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for the MNC companies?

I have 70% in 10th and 66% in 12th and 7.0CGPA in b.e.mechanical till 6th sem with two dead backlags . will i get placement in mnc companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?