7th February 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for polytechnic engineering after class 12th

what is the study duration ,scope,eligibility of polytechnic engineering after class 12th.

15th June 2014, 11:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for polytechnic engineering after class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the study duration ,scope,eligibility of polytechnic engineering after class 12th.
Basically, any applicant who completed 10th standard are eligible to apply for Diploma course. There is no specific age limit to apply for Diploma course. Since, you have completed 12th standard so, after completing 12th standard you're eligible to apply for Diploma or Polytechnic Engineering course. But, being a 12th student, we suggest you to apply for Bachelor degree course in Engineering course instead of polytechnic engineering course will get better career option. You may apply for the Engineering courses like,B.E or B.Tech course after completing 12th standard in science stream.
19th June 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for polytechnic engineering after class 12th

I am not eligible for B.Tech because my marks in PCM group are pure so can I take admission in diploma? Please guide me
29th October 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of bio group i.e pcb
I can any engineering course . tell me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?