18th August 2013, 11:35 PM
ladybee

How can I join Military after passing grade 10th

I have grade10 and I want to join us military what do I do and where to get appapplication forms

5th August 2014, 12:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join Military after passing grade 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybee View Post
I have grade10 and I want to join us military what do I do and where to get appapplication forms
No, you are ineligible to join in the Indian Military wing after completing 10th standard. In order to join in the Indian Military academy then you have to participate in the National Defense Academy, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for twice in a year. To participate in NDA entrance examination, you must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Here I provide you the eligibility criteria regarding NDA examination hope this helps you.

NDA Eligibility Criteria:-

-Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination organized by a State Board or a University
-Age should be more than 16.5 Years and less than 19 years
-Applicant must be an unmarried male with physically as well as medically fit.

As per the above criteria, you are not eligible for NDA examination. I suggest you to complete 12th standard in order to eligible for NDA entrance examination. The important notification regarding NDA examination will be published employment newspaper and official website of UPSC.

For more further Information please visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
15th April 2015, 02:56 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Military after passing grade 10th

Details to join Military---

Enlisting----

Enlisted members do the hands-on work of the military. They need at least a high school degree (a GED may or may not suffice).

Officer----

Officers are the managers of the military. Most officer programs require a college degree at minimum, and are very competitive. Many officers have master's or higher degrees.

Some qualifications are required by all five services:----

You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
You must be at least 17 years old (17-year old applicants require parental consent).
You must (with very few exceptions) have a high school diploma.
You must pass a physical medical exam.

For each branch, there are slightly different enlistment requirements:-----

Air Force---

Be between the ages of 17-27.
Have no more than two dependents.
Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude test. (Minimum AFQT Score: 50)

Army ---

Be between the ages of 17-34.
Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude test. (Minimum AFQT Score: 31)

Coast Guard----

Be between the ages of 17- 39
Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test. (Minimum AFQT Score: 45)
Have a willingness to serve on or around the water.

Marines----

Meet exacting physical, mental, and moral standards.
Be between the ages of 17-29.
Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test. (Minimum AFQT Score: 32)
Women are eligible to enlist in all occupational exception of combat arms specialties: infantry, tank and amphibian tractor crew.

Navy ---

Be between the ages of 17-34.
Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test. (Minimum AFQT Score: 50)
Women are eligible to enlist in all occupational fields, with the exception of serving in the Navy Seals or on submarines.

Age limits vary based on active-duty, prior service, or reserve. In addition, 17-year old applicants require parental consent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?