5th August 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to give online 12th exam of Karnataka Board in Udaipur?

sir or mam,
my 8 th is complete but 9th is not complete
now i want to complete my 9th,10th and 12th .
can i comleted my 12th in karnataka?
now i am in udaipur.karnataka board online exam is there??????

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BAMS in Karnataka Bangalore after scoring 12th with 60%
  2. How may I get admission in 10th std in Best school in Udaipur? How to apply for the same?
  3. Where to get the application form for RPMT in Udaipur?
  4. How can I change Examination center of RTU exam?
  5. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to give CS foundation exam after scoring 45% in 12th board exam?
  7. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board?
  8. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  9. How to do B.Tech form Udaipur after clearing 12th PCM with 75%?
  10. Which board exam of 12th is harder between Karnataka State Board and NIOS Board?
  11. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  12. List of colleges/universities offering B.Com or B.A(for 5 years course) with LLB stream in Ahmdabad, Gandhinagar, Udaipur and near to Udaipur?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  14. Karnataka CET availability of application forms? can I fill KCET forms online?
  15. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  16. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam?
  17. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  18. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
19th August 2014, 03:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to give online 12th exam of Karnataka Board in Udaipur?

There will be no online board exams conducted by the karnataka government for the 12th class students. You need to attempt the exam only in offline mode i.e., using pen and paper.

As you have completed your 8th standard, next you can go for 9th standard as well as 10th, 11th, 12th standards by qualifying in the board exams of your previous standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?