10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BDS in Karnataka?

Sir,
I am pursuing 12th in Karnataka with PCB. I want to do BDS here in Karnataka. So, which are the entrance exams I need to give? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDS for 30 years old GNM-Nurse? Qualification required to get admission?
  3. Is it possible to study MBBS or MS ENT after completing BDS? Any entrance exams available for PG courses?
  4. Which all exams do I have to clear after doing BDS in Bidar Karnataka?
  5. Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed procedure about admission and entrance exams for BDS programme?
  8. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  9. Entrance exams to study MDS in AFMC for BDS candidate? Eligibility to join?
  10. Will I get reservation under 2B category after completing my BDs degree in Karnataka under management quota?
  11. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?
  13. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  14. Entrance exam to study BDS in UK and US?
  15. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  16. What can I do after BDS? What are the different entrance exams that I can go for?
  17. What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka
  18. Is it possible to study MBBS or MS ENT after completing BDS?
26th April 2016, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BDS in Karnataka?

In Karnataka on state level KCET is conducted for admission in various professional courses including BDS. You can also try for AIPMT which is a national level entrance exam for MBBS and BDS courses.

There are central government and state government medical colleges in Karnataka. If you want to get admission in Karnataka then the above mentioned entrance exams is available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?