30th March 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams for studying government law after 12th

What are the entrance exams of studying government law after 12?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams for studying government law after 12th -- [New]
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which government exams are available for me after studying B.E?
  5. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  8. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  9. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  10. How can I apply for government job after passing B.Com?
  11. How should I prepare to get into medicine after 12th?
  12. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  13. Scored 44% in 12th can I give any Bank exams?
  14. For which entrance exams can I appear after passing 12th PCM?
  15. What are the entrance exams which I need to appear to get the Government job after 12th?
  16. Which all entrance exams should I answer to prepare for PG? I am studying MBBS right now
  17. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  18. What are the various entrance exam which I can attend after 12th?
22nd April 2015, 03:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams for studying government law after 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the entrance exams of studying government law after 12?
If you want to take admission in government law colleges, then you have to apply for the CLAT (Common Law admission test). To apply for an undergraduate course, you must have completed your Intermediate (12th) examination from a recognized board. Those who successfully clear the entrance examination are eligible to take admission in any one of the law colleges,

1. NLSIU, Bangalore
2. NALSAR, Hyderabad
3. NLIU, Bhopal
4. WBNUJS, Kolkata
5. NLU, Jodhpur
6. HNLU, Raipur
7. GNLU, Gandhinagar
8. RMLNLU, Lucknow
9. RGNUL, Patiala
10. CNLU, Patna
11. NUALS, Kochi
12. NLUO, Cuttack
13. NUSRL, Ranchi
14. NLUJAA, Guwahati
15. DSNLU, Visakhapatnam
16. TNNLS, Tiruchirappalli.

If you want to take admission in Undergraduate course, then you have to complete your 12th examination with not less than 45% marks & your age should not be more than 20 years.

The examination is objective with negative marking. The duration of the examination is about 2 hours and you will get 200 questions of 200 marks. You will get questions from these areas i.e. English, including Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Logical Reasoning & Legal Aptitude.

The examination date of Common Law Admission Test 2015 is 10th May, 2015.

The last date to fill an online application form is already over.

To get complete information regarding CLAT Examination, then please visit the official website.
24th April 2015, 12:14 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the entrance exams for studying government law after 12th

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.You have to apply for CLAT Exam to take admission in law college.

Some Law Cources----
  1. Civil/Criminal Law
  2. Constitutional Law
  3. Administrative Law
  4. Human Rights Law
  5. Family Law
  6. Taxation
  7. Corporate Law
  8. Business Law
  9. International Law
  10. Labour Law
  11. Real Estate Law
  12. Intellectual property /Patent Law

Some Law Colleges in India----
  1. Aligarh Muslim University
  2. Allahabad University
  3. Banaras Hindu University
  4. University of Delhi
  5. Jamia Millia Islamia
  6. National Law University, Delhi
  7. National Law School of India University, Bangalore
  8. National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
  9. National Law University, Orissa, Cuttack
  10. National Law Institute University, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?