16th February 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?

hi
please give me some type entrance
exams for government job after 12th
passing commerce & what is the procedure
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  2. Which are the entrance exams for government jobs after passing 12th commerce?
  3. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  4. How to apply for Entrance Exams for Government Jobs being a student having completed 12th class and pursuing B.Com course?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  6. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  7. Which Entrance Exams can I appear for after completion of 12th being a candidate of Commerce with Maths?
  8. Entrance exams after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  10. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  11. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  12. Entrance exams after 12th with commerce with maths stream?
  13. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  14. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  15. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  16. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  17. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  18. Which are the exams that can be answered for government jobs?
21st February 2015, 11:06 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?

Since you have completed your 12th from commerce stream you can apply only for Staff Selection Commission exam (SSC) intermediate level.
SSC will help you in applying and appearing for various jobs in the government sector for which minimum education qualification required is 10+2.
Once you get selected in SSC exam, you may get jobs like Lower division clerk, VRO, VRA, accountant and data entry operators in various government departments/Ministries, Railways and Armed forces. But, once you completed your graduation means you will have many job opportunities in the government sector.
25th December 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?

Revert various government exam or job after graduation in commerce field from bachelor of management studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?