25th January 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams which I need to appear to get the Government job after 12th?

I completed 12th(PCM) with 92.9%. could i have any government job?please mention the entrance exams that i should appear to get a job.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  2. What are the entrance exams which I need to appear to get the Government job after 12th? -- [New]
  3. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  5. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  6. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  8. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  9. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  10. List of government job entrance exams?
  11. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  12. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  13. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  14. List of government job exams?
  15. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  16. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  18. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
6th March 2015, 11:26 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the entrance exams which I need to appear to get the Government job after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed 12th(PCM) with 92.9%. could i have any government job?please mention the entrance exams that i should appear to get a job.
Since you have scored a very good percentage it is advisable that you go to college for further studies.

At this stage also you will get government jobs, but when you completed your graduation the scope is much higher and it is open to all sectors.
Now you can write government exams like PSC, SSC or Indian air force exam where the basic eligibility is the candidate must have completed 10+2 with minimum 55% marks. Age limit should be 16 to 25 years.

Here, you will get jobs like a clerk, PO but once you completed your degree you can write all the government exams conducted by the government and PSU and you may post like assistant gunner, assistant scientist, etc. with respect to your stream.
16th April 2015, 12:54 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the entrance exams which I need to appear to get the Government job after 12th?

NDA exam :-
~~~~~~~~~~

Nda exam is to join in Defence services.
Age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
The candidates shouldhave complted 12th from any recognised board
Only MALE candidates are eligible for the exam .

Selection process is ,

~ written exam
~ ssb interview
~ medical test

Exam syllabus is ,

~ maths = 300 marks
~ General ability = 600 marks

--> You can apply for the nda exam to join in defence services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?