31st July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for CDS exam and SSB

my question is that how can i prepare for cds exam n ssb, plz guide me

22nd April 2015, 10:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i prepare for CDS exam and SSB

CDS stands for the Combined Defense Services.

The questions asked in entrance test is mainly from:

1. General awareness consisting of general knowledge and current affairs.

2. English.

3. Mathematics upto 10+2 level.

So, refer to Lucent general knowledge book, for current affairs read daily newspapers. Wren and Martin is the best for English and for mathematics practice as much as possible.

Previous years papers of CDS is available at www.upsc.gov.in.

SSB is the Service Selection Board. It is a five day test consisting of screening, picture perception test, Situation Reaction test, group discussion, personal interview etc.

So practice on these areas. Top institutes are Baalnoi academy, Minerva academy, Pathfinder academy for preparation.
24th April 2015, 12:00 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i prepare for CDS exam and SSB

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services.Candidate must be a citizen of Indian and a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.

Candidate who want to go through Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy must be Unmarried.Only Male are eligible for these exam.The candidate must be physically fit and free from any disease.

For SSC Course mens are eligible either married or unmarried.

For IMA and OTA the candidate should have a graduation degree from a recognized board or University.

For INA exam the candidate must have a degree in Engineering.

For Air Force Academy the candidate should have passed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics and having a degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?