9th October 2012, 11:05 AM
RAWAT KANWAR SINGH

What is the essential QR for PC(SL) commission? How to prepare for this?

what is the essential QR for PC(SL) Commission and how to preapre for this commission

19th October 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the essential QR for PC(SL) commission? How to prepare for this?

sir , i am presently serving in indian army as nco,so what is the procedure to get selected in sl commision?
28th November 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the essential QR for PC(SL) commission? How to prepare for this?

what is the full form of pc(sl)?
26th January 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a Diploma holder in mechanical engineering (3 years course) after matric. Am I eligible to apply for PC(SL) commission on educational grounds ?
19th March 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I got one red ink entry in year 2007 and now I want to apply for PC/
SL commission. Please tell me whether i am eligible for applying PC/SL commission or not
19th September 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i am army personel serving in MES as an junior engineer (Electrical and mechanical), i have completed my diploma in E&M from CME, Pune in 2010 so when and how can i apply for PC (SL)
27th October 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for pcsl in army
20th November 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE FOR SL COMMISION
6th February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the essential QR for PC(SL) commission? How to prepare for this?

Yes, you may appear for this. But you have at least 5 years experience as JE (Civ) with MES for PC (SL).
11th September 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm post graduate in political science
And i m soldier of armourd crops my age is 32 and service is 13 years can I apply for pcsl as a education officer.
18th December 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm RHM (AIG). I wants to apply for PC(SL) commission but I got 07 day pay fine in year 2005.please tell me whether I am eligible for applying PC(SL) commission or not.
10th May 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I got one red ink entry in year 2008 and now I want to apply for PC/
SL commission. Please tell me whether i am eligible for applying PC/SL commission or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?