4th October 2017, 02:35 PM
DI pu

Is it good to do diploma after completion of 10th standard to become a good software engineer?

Is it good to do diploma after completion of 10th standard to become a good software engineer? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What would be your suggestion for me? Can I go ahead and do diploma course or not? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  2. How to be a software engineer after completion of 11th standard?
  3. What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer?
  4. Possibility to become a Software Engineer for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  5. Is it easy to become a software engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Is it possible for me to become a software engineer if I have not passed 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I drop Physics subject in 11th and 12th standard and still get a job as software engineer in future?
  8. Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I have taken Arts stream in 11th standard?
  9. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  12. Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good?
  13. How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What should I do after 10th standard to become a software engineer?
  15. What to do after class 12th if I want to become a software engineer?
  16. How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks?
  17. Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?
  18. Can I become a Software Engineer in good companies if secured 80% in Diploma Software Engineering?
6th October 2017, 07:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do diploma after completion of 10th standard to become a good software engineer?

Yes, you can pursue Higher Secondary course with PCM stream or Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology course, if you are interested to become a Software Engineer. After completion of your Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university with good subject knowledge and communication skills, you can apply for job opportunities in top MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?