2nd November 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?

Hello
I am studying b.com final year how to
prepare bhel exams & how to know
bhel exam conducting dates????
thank you and regards

10th December 2014, 11:35 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am studying b.com final year how to
prepare bhel exams & how to know
bhel exam conducting dates????
thank you and regards
BHEL provides its service in the sector of power generation, oil and gas, transportation and sectors related to. In this exam, it is not looking for any syllabus completions from the candidate. A good understanding of the basic concepts and their application is required. While solving the problem you must have balance between speed and accuracy. Preparation time for this exam is subjective and depends on individual’s aptitude, fundamental, attitude, concentration level etc. Keep a check on your performance. It is compulsory to directly jump upon the previous year question on the topic you just finished. You can try to solve some examples in model paper also.

-> Self assessment is an important part in the preparation. Practise as many mock tests as possible. Plan your studies at least 2 months prior to exam.

-> As a prospective management trainee, you will be tested with few behavioural questions on handling few hard situations.

-> Applicants will be expected to perform in more than one area of interest. Hence, focus on your interest in diverse areas to have an overall knowledge in areas like production, finance, HR, industrial safety and employee welfare. Concentrates more on developing soft skills.

Any problem can be tackled in a number of ways. So being innovative and intuitive also helps to reach the correct option quickly. You should have done sufficient study/discussion, so that moment you start reading the question you should have an intuition on whether you can solve it. You should avoid thinking of losing which can cause loss of concentration and low performance. Have some good time and relax before the exam. And usually the examination will be held in the February month.
18th July 2015, 06:00 PM
ashish266

Default Re: Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?

From where i can get the link of bhel bcom finace supervisor mock test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?