17th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the expected colleges that I can get after scoring 43586 rank? Any chance to get a good branch in any IIT?

What are the expected colleges i get at 43586 rank????? Is there chances of getting good branch in any of the iiit, nit or centrally funded colleges????

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch and IIT colleges can I get after scoring 7141 rank in IIT JEE?
  2. Which branch and IIT college can I get after scoring 8500 rank in IIT JEE?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 200 in IIT?
  4. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  5. How to join in JNTUK Kakinada in mechanical engineering branch? My expected rank in EAMCET is 30000-32500
  6. How much rank can I expect with 40 marks in GATE?
  7. What will be my expected rank after scoring 75 in COMEDK UGET? Can I get CS in top colleges of Bangalore? Any chance for chemical engineering in the top colleges?
  8. What will be my expected rank after scoring 135 marks in AIEEE? Which are the good government and private colleges?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  10. Is there any chance to get into IIT/NET with a good GATE score after passing in B.E with 59% in ECE branch?
  11. Any chance to get in any branch after scoring 13566 rank in ENAT?
  12. Which college or branch could I get in IIT after scoring 7141 rank in IIT JEE?
  13. Can I get selected for COMEDK after scoring 34049 rank? In which colleges can I get and with what branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get a chance for admission in computer science or IT engineering branch in IT engineering colleges after scoring 900000 AIR?
  15. Any chance to get in M.Tech in government college after scoring 1124 rank in Mechanical branch
  16. Any chance to get good placement after scoring 55.6% in matriculation
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 85 marks in VITEEE? In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission? -- [New]
  18. Which branch and IIT will I get after scoring 3300 rank in IIT
31st October 2015, 11:31 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the expected colleges that I can get after scoring 43586 rank? Any chance to get a good branch in any IIT?

No chances to get admitted in IIT because you scored really poor marks in accordance of IIT. May be you will get admission in any other government or reputed college because your marks are good in accordance of Btech so i would like to suggests you go for online counselling held on official website of JEE. They will inform you when any seat is allotted to you then just visit the college and claim your seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?