24th October 2011, 01:13 AM
pavithra sivakumar

What extra knowledge should I need to develop to get placed in core companies of ECE field? How to prepare for this?

what all extra knowledge the student should develop to get placed in a core companies in ece field? how to prepare for that? in which area we have to concentrate more in subjects as well as in pratical?

24th October 2011, 05:46 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What extra knowledge should I need to develop to get placed in core companies of ECE field? How to prepare for this?

dear friend,
as you are from ECE field then don't worry you will get lots of opportunities..

To get a job in core companies you can do training on fields like-

1.VLSI

2.Embedded system

3.Microcontroller based projects..

4.Signal processing

5.Communication

6.Networking

These are the important fields..

If you do a training on these fields then it will be easier for you to get a good core job..

All the best.
23rd December 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What extra knowledge should I need to develop to get placed in core companies of ECE field? How to prepare for this?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm doing my ECE 3rd year. suggest me the extra courses & trainings related to B.E( E.C.E) field to enter into a core company.
22nd March 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear guider,
I'm doing engg in ECE 2nd year,i have n't knowledge of practical,how can i get job, plz give me extra knowledge which have to in ECE engg........
21st July 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what type of project we should do for placing in core companies?
24th March 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

can u list out the company based on vlsi & how can i prepare for that?
23rd July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I DID NT HAVE ANY CERTIFICATE BASED ON CORE COMPANY.NOW CAN I PLACE IN THIS COMPANIES?
2nd August 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

i need more knowledge from micro controller ?? Wat can i do tis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?