27th February 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Patna University? What is the course duration?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed course from Patna University so I want to know what is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Patna University? What is the course duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Frankfinn Airhostess in Patna? What is the duration?
  2. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?
  3. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  4. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  5. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  6. Fee structure of intermediate course? I have completed B.Com from Patna University
  7. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  9. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
  10. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  12. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements?
  13. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  14. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
28th July 2017, 09:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Patna University? What is the course duration?

For B.Ed course the candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

The duration of B.Ed course is one year.

FEE STRUCTURE

Exam. Fee Rs.300

Local levy RS.12 5

Marks Rs.30

Provisional Rs.50/- (For final year)

For more information you have to contact at given below address.

Address: Ashok Rajpath, Near Patna College, Patna, Bihar 800005
Phone: 0612 267 8008
14th October 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Patna University? What is the course duration?

Respected Sir.. I want to pursue the master degree in computer science from Patna university.. Is there available M. SC computer SC. Course in that university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?