11th May 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?

what is the payment fee for bsc agriculture...pleas tel me what is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  4. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  5. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  6. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  7. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  8. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  9. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  10. What is the fee structure in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra best university? I have passed 75.5% inter BSc
  11. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder? -- [New]
  12. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  13. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure for BSc agriculture in Karnataka?
  16. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  17. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
  18. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
21st May 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?

wat is cut off to join b.sc agri
13th June 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structture. For bsc agriculture
14th July 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

plz explain the fee structure of b.sc. ag in pant nagar university and in chandra shekhar azad university,per annum
30th July 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

what is the payment fee for bsc agriculture...pleas tel me what is the fee
10th June 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 18000 rank in eamcet can you please tell me weather i can get a seat in agbsc in acharya ranga university
28th June 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for agriculture in tirupathi and what is the fee structure
17th July 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Counseling date of hisar b.sc agriculture university 2014 for 4year program&I get43.5marks in exam of 28july 2014. Cat.bc-b.can l select in this counseling? Plz rply soon.
9th May 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Chhattisgarh BSc Agriculture collage fees stracher details 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?