4th April 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure in computer science in open administration

fee structure for mtech in computer science in open administration

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  2. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  3. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  4. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  6. What is the fee structure for B.Tech computer science? I have scored 70% in 12th class
  7. Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?
  8. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  9. Fee structure of M.E. Computer Science?
  10. What will be the fee structure for M.Phil in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? When will the application forms be available to join this course?
  11. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  12. Fee structure for CSE course?
  13. What is the fee structure for computer engineering of MIT Pune? I am a Open Category student
  14. What is the fee structure for MSc in computer science?
  15. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGECET?
  16. How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?
  18. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
5th April 2015, 09:25 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure in computer science in open administration

The fees structure normally differ from each university to university .That you have to decide where you want to study or enroll your name.

B.Tech. (Computer Science) , B.Tech. (IT)- Fee structure- 18000(P.a).

Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering- Fee structure- 12750 (P.a)

M.Tech. (IT) , M.Tech. (Computer Science) which having a fee structure – Fee structure of both courses is- 22500(P.a).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf karnatka.pdf(36.1 KB, 116 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?