3rd January 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for CS executive course?

sir,please tell me fees structure for cs exceutive course. please give me the details

13th July 2013, 12:35 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for CS executive course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,please tell me fees structure for cs exceutive course. please give me the details
Fees for the CS course

Foundation course: Rs 4500
Exam fees :Rs 1200

Executive course: Rs 10000
For B.COM graduates:Rs9000
Exam fees :Rs 2400

Professional Course:Rs 12000
Exam fees:Rs 4800

There are 7 papers that you have to give in the ICSI Executive level

Module 1
>> Economic and Commercial Laws
>> Cost and Management accounting
>> Tax Laws and Practice
>> Company Laws

Module 2
>> Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
>> Industrial, General and Labour Laws
>> Capital Markets and Securities Law
25th September 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

how much time it takes to complete the cs course (i.e including executive and professional courses).how much cost for completing total course and what are the institutions and where we should pay the registration fees?
27th September 2013, 02:49 PM
Mattyjkk

The total fee payable to the institute includes fee for registration as well as for imparting coaching (generally POSTAL Coaching).
Whenever we say registration fees, we mean the total fee that is to be paid to the Institutes at the time of registration, by whatever name it is called and into how many ever parts it is divided. The fee given here is the total fee that should be paid to the institute for being registered as a student at this level.

Postal Coaching:
Rs. 7,000 for Commerce Graduates,
Rs. 7,750 for Non-commerce Graduates and
Rs. 6,500 for students registering with the Foundation Programme Level qualification.
The breakup of the fee is as follows:

Registration Fee – 1500 [For all]
Foundation Programme Exemption Fee – 500 [For Graduates]
Postal Tuition Fee for Executive Level Course – 5,000 [For all]
Postal Tuition fee for Foundation Programme Level/Course – 750 [Rs. 188 per subject]
Payable only only by Non-Commerce graduates who are seeking exemption from passing the Foundation Programme Level/Course examination

Oral Coaching: Rs. 3,500/-
The Oral coaching fee is decided by the coaching center. The coaching center retains a part of the fee and only a part of it is sent to the institue as per the understanding it has with the institute. The fee charged by the orgal coaching center includes the registration fee as well as the oral coaching fee for the course.

The fee may vary from one coaching center to another.

We try to maintain update information. However, in your own interest, please verify before making the actual payment.

Installment Facility

There is no provision for payment of the registration fee for Executive Programme by installments.
In an ORAL Coaching Center

The coaching center imparting coaching, may provide installment facilities at its own discretion. Please verify this from the coaching center into which you wish to get admitted.
Where to pay

The registration fee may be paid in the form of a D.D. or a challan as per the details provided in the application/prospectus and be submitted along with the application for registration.
15th October 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

total fee of cs course please detailed to me thank you
24th March 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done bba and i want to register for the executive than what is the fees structure of this programme
11th May 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Ser total fee in one year include hostal and loging bording all total kitna diposite karna padega one year main pl tell me b tech new student obc cat in haryana
6th August 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I got my Cs foundation result in une... is thr any option for me to write inter exam in December???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?