21st August 2012, 05:43 PM
gome111

What is the fee structure of CS executive program? I am a student of reserve category

I am a student of Reserve category (SC/ST) please send me fee structure for CS Executive program.

23rd August 2012, 02:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of CS executive program? I am a student of reserve category

Quote:
Originally Posted by gome111 View Post
I am a student of Reserve category (SC/ST) please send me fee structure for CS Executive program.
Candidates belonging to any category are not granted any relaxation in the fee structure of Company Secretary course. Therefore, no matter which category you belong to, in order to enroll for the Executive Program, you will have to pay the same amount prescribed by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India for candidates belonging to any category.

The fee structure of Executive Program of Company Secretary course is as follows:

Registration Fee: Rs.1500
Foundation Examination Exemption Fee: Rs.500
Postal Tuition Fee for Executive Program: Rs.5000
  • Total = Rs.7000

Non-commerce graduates needs to pay en extra amount of Rs.750 along with the aforementioned fees as a charge for seeking exemption from passing the Foundation Programme Examination. There, total amount payable by non-commerce graduates in order to get admission in the Executive Program is Rs.7750.

For further information , refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
26th August 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of CS executive program? I am a student of reserve category

recently, i have passed the cs foundation exams of june attempt in 2012 . please tell me the further procedure for cs executive programme regarding registration as a student in icsi institute , enrollment of form , coaching in the institute for the executive programme ?
26th August 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have passed my fondation exams at june -2012 so wish to opt for indiviual modules so do we have to pay registration fees different for module1 & 2
28th September 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam.,
Im Shwetha, I have completed my Bcom in 2012. & there is a time to get admission in the month of November 2012 for company secretary Course , so i need information about the fee structure to get admission in November 2012. so provide me the information as soon as possible. Thanking You.
1st November 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

may i know how many semesters will be there in executive programme in cs?
2nd January 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is The last date of registration of cs exceutive examination for november 2013 exam
2nd January 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have clear ca-cpt. Is my cs-foundation exempt?
16th February 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

REPLY TO THE GUEST who have cleared ca-cpt..
am glad to inform you that yes, you're eligible to give CS-Executive programme WITHOUT giving CS-Foundation examination

Registration of CPT passed students of ICAI / or Foundation
passed students of ICAI-CMA to CS Executive Program
We are pleased to inform you that students who have passed Foundation Examination of The
Institute of Cost Accountants of India ( ICAI-CMA ) / or students who have passed Common
Proficiency Test ( CPT) of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ) are eligible
to take direct registration in CS Executive Program. ( Earlier only Final Passed students of
ICAI-CMA / or ICAI were allowed to take direct registration in CS Executive Program.
Rs 9000/- shall be charged from them for admission in CS Executive Program. ( fees as
applicable to commerce graduate ).
Please disseminate the above information amongst the student community at large. Please
also ask all officials working at your respective Regional Council / Chapter to take the note of
it and accordingly guide students visiting at the counter of your respective offices.
Thanking you,
Sincerely yours;
Sohan Lal
Director ( Student Services )
21st May 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to register myself for only module-1 of
CS executive progrmme,
I am a CPT pass student .
Sir can u pls guide me about the fee structure
( the amount of Demand Draft I vud have to make)
1st August 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i take a gap after giving foundation exam for exacutive session and if yes so also tell me how many year?
13th August 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Please guide me,what is the last of cs executive registration for attempt june 2014 ?
23rd August 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Ipassed C.S. Foundation Exam. & also B.Com. Ist year Exam. Now I want to take Registration for C.S. Executive course. Kindly let me know Fee amt. payable & also last date for registration
11th December 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i am passed IPCC lst group & b.com but i have not recived CPT marksheet & b.com marksheet but recived IPCC marksheet.now i want to take resistration for cs executive course
4th January 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the total expenses incurred in cs executive course including registration fees, coaching class and training
17th January 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, I passed cpt.. now I want to registration in cs executive program ? plz tell me the fee details as soon as possible....
7th March 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Iam madhu cs executive programme level. Module 1&module2 i want Fee details. please. Give me information. Thanking you
3rd April 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fees of executive programme included registered fees and coching fees?
9th May 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i cleared cpt...bt nw wanna go fr cs...am i able to register fr executive....m in b.com final....result is awaitin....if ya thn what will b the next procedure plzz tell asp....
28th June 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have clear cs foundation exam.
I want to know about cs executive exam fee structure and their new syllabus. .
29th January 2015, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,

I am Dimpal Roy.I have passed CS FONDATION in December 2014.Now what amount of rupees I have to pay foe executive module 1 ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?