28th March 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Tech Engineering course?

What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Tech Engineering course? What is the present year fees? Is it increased recently or so? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide the details faster.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  2. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  3. Scholarship and fee structure of BTech electronic engineering?
  4. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  5. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  7. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate?
  8. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure of B.Tech IIT course?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  12. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  13. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  15. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission?
  16. Fee structure of IIT Btech course?
  17. What is the fee structure for each year of B.Tech course?
  18. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
28th March 2016, 02:05 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Tech Engineering course?

Information Regarding Fee Structure of B.Tech Course.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. As we know that the education is one of the most important thing of the human life.

As per your question for which college you want to know the fee structure of the B.Tech course. You not mention the college name. It's vary from one college to other.

The fee structure for B.Tech course of the government college is less then the private college. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is consider as the best engineering college of our country which take admission through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). You may apply for this entrance examination after completing 12th class.

I advise you to prepare well for the entrance examination to obtained a good score. I wish you will surely get success in the upcoming engg. entrance examination.
28th March 2016, 04:37 PM
ant man

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Tech Engineering course?

The fee structure for B.Tech is around INR 45,000/- per annum this excludes the hostel and mess fee, exam fee.

Totally it may take INR 1,00,000/- per annum.

To know more click >>BTech.pdf
28th March 2016, 05:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and it is four year course. The tuition fee for course vary with different institution.

So, kindly give me exact information about college/university you want to get admission.

The fee ranges between 1 lakhs -2 lakhs for private colleges. So, for more details visit at the official website for institute.
28th March 2016, 06:45 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

B.Tech is the 4 year duration engineering course. It's fee is different for different institutes. It's depend on it's management & reputation. Generally , engineering course fee is Rs.70,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per annum. Admission Fee , Hostel Fee , Mess Fee , Activity Fee , Exam Fee , Library Fee are not included in that.

B.Tech Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics , chemistry and maths as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- You must have appeared entrance exam JEE Main.

B.Tech Courses
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- IT Engineering
- EC Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Rubber Technology
28th March 2016, 09:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure for Engineering course is not fixed and it would be different from one college to another college.

In addition, the admission procedure would also be different from one university to other university.

Popular Entrance Exams for Engineering course is
AIEEE
BITSAT

AIEEE score is being considered by many of the colleges while giving admission. So, better you apply for this exam and crack it.

In Government colleges, the fee would be less and in the range of Rs.20000/- to Rs.40000/- per semester. In private colleges/universities, they will charge in the range of Rs.80000/- to Rs.15000/- per semester.

So, decide upon the colleges or universities as per the fee structure and as per your score in AIEEE.

Choose the best college out of them and get admission.

Start preparing for campus Interviews from the very beginning of your B.Tech course and make sure that you would get job by the time you complete your B.Tech course.
26th December 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech fee structure varies with the institution...
In institutions like IITs fee is nearly 2.5 lakh per annum.There may be some extra fee also for hostel and mess and miscellaneous fee.
In NITs fee is 1.25 lakh per annum plus hostel and mess fee.
But for NITs if the annual income of family is less than 1 lakh or for SC/ST people there will be no tuition fee and if income is less than 5 lakh then we need to pay only 1/3rd of total tuition fee.
There may be some discount for IITians also.
For many private institutions annual fee is nearly 2-2.5 lakh per annum.
For more details you can visit the university websites..

All the best!!
26th December 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech fee structure varies with the institution...
In institutions like IITs fee is nearly 2.5 lakh per annum.There may be some extra fee also for hostel and mess and miscellaneous fee.
In NITs fee is 1.25 lakh per annum plus hostel and mess fee.
But for NITs if the annual income of family is less than 1 lakh or for SC/ST people there will be no tuition fee and if income is less than 5 lakh then we need to pay only 1/3rd of total tuition fee.
There may be some discount for IITians also.
For many private institutions annual fee is nearly 2-2.5 lakh per annum.
For more details you can visit the university websites..

All the best!!
27th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Tech Engineering course? What is the present year fees? Is it increased recently or so? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide the details faster.
The B.Tech course fee is different in each colleges. It will depends on college academics that how much they taken from you as a fee of college. You are not specified any individual college, so i can't tell you the exact fee structure of B.tech course. But i can provide you a approx fee structure for this course.
Each college taken fees according to semester vise. And generally the fee of a semester varies from 30,000 - 70,000 Rs (an approx idea for all colleges) depends upon college and University.
It may be happened in some college like you are done the diploma course from a college and if you take admission for B.tech course in the same college than they will give you some discount.
The upward shows figure is just an approx idea for the course of B.tech apart from that there are also some other expenditure like Hostel fee, Mess fee and etc. that will also differ from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?