10th January 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot in Air Force?

sir i completed my inter second year{mpc}group in NRI COLLEGUE IN VIZAG....... NOW CAN YU PLEASE TELL ME WHICH GROUP AND COLLEGUE/ I HAVE TO JOIN GIVE FULL DETAILS KINDLY AND sincerely plseeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................

17th May 2013, 11:31 AM
aklk224

Post Re: How to become a Pilot in Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i completed my inter second year{mpc}group in NRI COLLEGUE IN VIZAG....... NOW CAN YU PLEASE TELL ME WHICH GROUP AND COLLEGUE/ I HAVE TO JOIN GIVE FULL DETAILS KINDLY AND sincerely plseeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................
Dear Friend,
The entire pilot training course is divided into two parts, both having equal importance.

Theoretical (Ground) Training.

Practical (Flight) Training.

Ground Training details:

Duration - 4 months (for ground classes only)
Qualification :- (10 + 2) with Science (PM)
Medical Standards :- The candidates should be medically fit to meet the Required standards

Ground Subjects are
Air regulations
Air Navigation, General and Flight Planning
Air Meteorology
Aircraft and Engine

Then you will have a exam , you have to fulfill therequirments then you will allow for flying training either in India or abroad.

Fee structure
Fee (Ground Theory)
Registration Fee INR 5,000
One Time Payment INR 70,000
Installment Payment 1st- 40,000, 2nd- 20,000, 3rd- 20,000
Total Fees Total Fees INR 80,000

Note: Flying cost extra ( Rs 18-20 Lacs or as per country norms). Flying training can be done in India or abroad (New Zealand, Philippines, USA & Canada etc. at students own risk

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?