27th October 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam after completion of MBA 2nd semester?

Hai,

I have completed my 2nd sem of mba and going to appear 3rd sem in this december I am i eligible to write ugc net exam 2017? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
27th October 2016, 08:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam after completion of MBA 2nd semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,

I have completed my 2nd sem of mba and going to appear 3rd sem in this december I am i eligible to write ugc net exam 2017? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.
You have completed 2nd semester of MBA course, so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
27th October 2016, 09:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam after completion of MBA 2nd semester?

No, you will not be eligible for UGC NET 2017 as per your qualification.

NET is an acronym for National Eligibility Test . NET is an entrance examination conducted by UGC (university grant commission).

Eligibility criteria for NET are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed Post graduation degree in related field with minimum 55% of marks. Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.

-There is no upper age limit to apply for the NET exam .

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .
27th October 2016, 10:44 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,

If your score in MBA degree course is minimum 55% without rounding off up till 2nd semester then yes you are eligible to apply for UGC NET 2017 examination. Because the minimum criteria to apply for UGC NET exam is 55% for General candidates and for reserved categories 50% is the minimum marks which is required. Candidates who are in the last semester can apply for UGC NET exam 2017. So, yes you are very much applicable for the upcoming exam. \

IMPORTANT DATES FOR UGC NET 2017:

Online application form submission : 17th October, 2016.

Last date to apply : 16th November, 2016.

Uploading of admit card: 21st December, 2016.

Date of exam : 22nd January, 2017.

Official Website :http://cbsenet.nic.in/
30th June 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MBA net exam completing my course through distant education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?