2nd June 2011, 11:38 AM
shashishekhar6481

What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?

for getting admission in iift delhi how much percentile i needed in cat examination.i m merchant navy officer worlking with foreign shiiping company well i get any prefernce of this during admission in iift delhi.what is the fee for iift delhi @ the duration of the course.by the way i m graduate from mumbai univarsity with 75 percent

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  3. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  4. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure and duration of B.Com(Hons) from Delhi University?
  8. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course? -- [New]
  9. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  10. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  11. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  12. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Where can i do B.ed in Delhi after completing B.A from DU?
  14. Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?
  15. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  16. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  17. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  18. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
5th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?

what is the fee structure for full time mba programe in marketing course???
27th March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have gate2012 score 31.33 in mech.and have obc quota can i get in nit jalandhar
16th April 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

can you show me fee struture of at least one university?
16th July 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Those who hv been transfered from other nift colleges to nift delhi,no intimation hv been given to them in writing. Parents of those students are not aware of date of fees, mode of payment pf fees etc. you r requested to please intimate either in writing pr through net.and oblize
24th October 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i m in my last year of graduation but i want to make my carrier in acting after my graduation .what shall i do?Plz tell me about the entrance exams of various acting colleges,their fee structure and syllabus for entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?