19th July 2011, 11:55 AM
nitin shukla7141

Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?

I want to know that from where i can get the froms, elegibility for addmition in jbt from delhi, how to apply, duration of course, fees of course and all detail of the course from delhi ..

Related Questions:
  1. How to collect the JBT forms in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  2. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  3. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  4. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  5. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  6. What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?
  7. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  8. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  9. JBT haryana and delhi forms and eligibility?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Full details for admission in JBT course? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  12. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  13. Last date for submission of forms for JBT in Delhi?
  14. Fee structure of Ph.D SCM course? Where to get the applications forms in Delhi?
  15. How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?
  16. tgt/pgt entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  18. What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?
13th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?

how to apply for jbt entrance exam.last date of submission of forms.from where get JBT exam forms
15th May 2012, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for jbt entrance exam.last date of submission of forms.from where get JBT exam forms
i want to ete admission form
31st May 2012, 02:11 PM

from where i can get diet/jbt admission or application form
2nd June 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

J.B.T COURSE LAST DATE FOR ADMISSION AND WHERE TO GET THE FORMS OF JBT IN NEW DELHI? FEE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
4th June 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

how to aplay in jbt
5th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

When is admission processor for JBT course for the year 2012-2014
8th June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Presently i am studing in 12th Class in Art Subject. can i apply the JBT
8th June 2012, 10:08 PM
kanavmultania

Quote:
RUDHRA ETT/JBT COLLEGE
APPROVED BY GOVT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR AND AFFILIATED TO JK STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
ADDRESS: SWANKHA MORH, VILLAGE KULLIAN KAMALA,VIJAYPUR DISTT. SAMBA-184120
09796406394, 09622641501
JBT/ETT is a two year course and the whole course fee is Rs 38000/- which is to be paid in installments…
For details and queries contact 91-9796406394 or mail us at [email protected]
NOTE: THE JBT DIPLOMA AND B.Ed DEGREE OF JAMMU IS VALID ALL OVER INDIA THIS IS THE REASON
STUDENTS PREFER JAMMU.
JAMMU B.Ed AND JBT HAVE LOWER FEE AS COMPARED TO COLLEGES IN OTHER STATES.
14th June 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Can we do in same time jbt & graduation both of course
19th July 2012, 02:00 PM
kanavmultania

Quote:
RUDHRA ETT/JBT COLLEGE
APPROVED BY GOVT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR AND AFFILIATED TO JK STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
ADDRESS: SWANKHA MORH, VILLAGE KULLIAN KAMALA,VIJAYPUR DISTT. SAMBA-184120
09796406394, 09622641501
JBT/ETT is a two year course and the whole course fee is Rs 35000/- which is to be paid in installments…
For details and queries contact 91-9796406394 or mail us at [email protected]
ELIGIBILITY: 12th class pass with 45% marks for general category and 40 % for sc, st and obc.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED: 10TH CLASS MARKLIST
12TH CLASS MARKLIST
CHARACTER CERTIFICATE
MIGRATION CERTIFICATE WITH 6 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
COUNSELLING CHARGES ARE AS UNDER :-
COUNSELLING FEE AND BOARD FORM Rs 700/-
COLLEGE ADMISSION FORM Rs 400/-
COLLEGE IDENTITY CARD Rs 250/-
PROSPECTUS Rs 450/-
AFTER COUNSELLING THE AMOUNT 35000/- HAVE TO BE PAID IN TWO INSTALLMENTS
IST INSTALLMENT Rs 20,430/-

2nd INSTALLMENT Rs 14600/-

THE FIRST INSTALLMENT HAS TO BE PAID IN FORM OF DEMAND DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CHAIRMAN J&K STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION , PAYABLE AT RCC JAMMU.

NOTE :: DISCOUNT AND CONCESSION WILL BE PROVIDED TO ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD STUDENTS.
11th August 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Is JBT done from MP eligable for job in Delhi/P/Haryana?
Arun Srivastava
9th July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks is required to apply for DIET from Delhi. What is the last date of submission of application for Diet Course in Delhi.
11th July 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

J.B.T COURSE LAST DATE FOR ADMISSION AND WHERE TO GET THE FORMS OF JBT IN NEW DELHI? FEE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?

Can we do in same time jbt & graduation both of course
26th March 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know about the jbt forms..from where i can get the forms for jbt n plz let me know about the fee structure of jbt...thanxxx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?