10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and fee structure of M.Com course in IGNOU?

Sir, I have completed my B.Com from Pune University. I would like to do my M.Com from IGNOU. Kindly tell me how can I apply for this M.Com course in IGNOU? Also I want to know the fee structure of M.Com course in IGNOU. Help me to know about these things.

22nd April 2018, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and fee structure of M.Com course in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my B.Com from Pune University. I would like to do my M.Com from IGNOU. Kindly tell me how can I apply for this M.Com course in IGNOU? Also I want to know the fee structure of M.Com course in IGNOU. Help me to know about these things.

Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the MCom course in IGNOU. Candidates can apply online or through the study / regional centers for the admission. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates are admitted to the MCom course twice in a year (January and July). Candidates are admitted based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The fee for the MCom course is Rs 11,000. IGNOU online admission website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?