28th March 2012, 07:23 AM
Mohinudeen

In which college will I be placed after scoring 140/200 cutoff? Fee structure and college placement record?

If i get a cut off marks of 140/200. In which college i will be placed. I want to know the fees structure and the college placement record.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  2. Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  3. Best colleges in which I could possibly get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? Fee structure and college having best placement?
  4. Names of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? College fee structure?
  5. How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?
  6. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  7. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Can I get MIT college after scoring 36.7 cutoff?
  9. Names of best colleges where I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? List of best placements and college fee structure?
  10. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  11. In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?
  12. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  15. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  16. Names of colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? What is the college fee?
  17. Names of best colleges in which I could get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? What is the college fee?
  18. How many seats are there in KIIT for B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college will I be placed after scoring 140/200 cutoff? Fee structure and college placement record?

I hav got 140.75 cut off for medical may i knw how much i should pay fees in 5 yrs for taking Bds
3rd June 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college will I be placed after scoring 140/200 cutoff? Fee structure and college placement record?

i got cut off of 140 marks can i get a best engineering college in coiambatore for eee seat
29th June 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get any goverment college in tamil nadu for 150 cut off mark
9th May 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 140 cutoff, and there is any availability to join any medical college
16th April 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I have calculated my marks of upsee2017 by answer key and find my marks to be 140

I am a SC candidate of U.P but passed 12th from Delhi I have domicile of U.P

What will be my rank

Can I get any govt college

Or.

Can I get JSS of noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?