1st August 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech at Silicon College BBS?

i want to take admission in btec at silicon college bbs...please tell me

11th June 2023, 09:55 AM
eduking

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech at Silicon College BBS?

You can appear for JEE Main or the State level engineering entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. If the college is situated in Odisha, then it should have affiliation with some university. You need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the University under which the college comes.

JEE Main is the all-India level entrance exam and it is considered the best option to get admission to top colleges. If you have a good rank on JEE Main then you will get preference for admission at any college of your choice because most colleges accept JEE scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?